Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Florida

I love friends how plan wonderful adventures that I get to join in on - and I'm grateful for long weekends that help maximize such adventures. One of my trip planning friends said, "I like to pack so much into a day that it feels like a month - but they are very good months." I would have to agree, great, long, full days.

Yes, I went with the stereotypical visit to Florida - Disney World was AMAZING :)

Day1: Epcot Highlights:
  • Delicious Moroccan food for dinner
  • Fireworks show
  • Ending the night creating my own car and winning against the other pair!

Day 2: The Magic Kingdom Highlights:
  • Two epic Space Mountain rides
  • Getting my hand kissed by the beast after delicious dinner at his castle
  • Seeing the castle a million times in a variety of lighting, especially from the boat...
 Day 3: Hanging out at Resort Highlights
  • We stayed on Disney property (which gave us extended hours in the parks!) and free transit to other Disney property, so we visited gorgeous hotels and had a lovely picnic lunch
  • The Wilderness Lodge - think mountains. think huge. think rustic logs. You got it!
Day 4: Animal Kingdom Highlights
  • The Lion King Show - especially the acrobatic monkeys...
  • Jumping pictures with Tigger
  • Climbing Mount Everest twice before noon :)
 On my way to the airport, I was tempted to be very sad. But the bus driver told me, "Now, no fighting over seats!" and I had to smile since I couldn't fight with myself:

Definitely a magical experience that I hope to repeat someday soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment