Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

See ya Later, Alligator!

You know those times when you are excited, but you’re also scared?

My trip to South Carolina was one of those. My family was staying with my mom’s high school friend on their property near Savannah Georgia. They had a pond. They told us there was an alligator that lived in the pond. I believed them (shouldn’t have – there were snapping turtles, but no alligators).

One day we decided to take a day trip to a swamp for a driving tour. We saw SO MANY alligators and crocodiles (before this trip I didn’t know there was a difference).




While I had a lot of fun, I was also terrified that we were going to get trapped in the swamp with the scaly creatures. My active imagination also convinced me that the one in the pond was going to come after me since I was “spying” on his family.

Thanks for the scary fun memory South Carolina! And for the beautiful scenery:


No comments:

Post a Comment