Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Harry Potter – British Style

Just when I was despairing that the package was lost in the mail, I got an email from the front desk at work informing me I had a package!

I opened the box, and this is what I saw:


After opening the beautiful case, I immediately decided it was worth the extra money I spent to get these books in hard cover.


It's hard to see here, but the price is in Pounds!

The cover art is fun, and I like the additions in the back that likely wouldn’t be in an adult version of the set – quizzes about some of the classes Harry attended in that book, or information about the magical plants.

I also like having them on my shelf over my bedroom door!

Perfect opportunity to read this great series again :)

1 comment:

  1. I own the original children's and adult's British sets. At some point I may justify this set, because it's super lovely!

    ReplyDelete