Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Manhattan Bridges #13: The Manhattan Bridge

One of my former colleague works in Dumbo and we planned to meet up after work one day, which turned into the perfect opportunity for me to walk back to Manhattan via the Manhattan Bridge.

 
 
Garbage can by the bridge entrance - hello fellow Utah fan!


I’ve been over that bridge a number of time on the train, but walking over it was a totally different experience.

In some ways I like it better than walking the Brooklyn Bridge – in large part because you get some awesome views of the Brooklyn Bridge!

 
You can also see the Williamsburg Bridge in the other direction and a rooftop tennis court (say what?!)
 
Plus some exciting graffiti


 
Someone knitted a frame!! 
And, even though I’ve said it before, watching the sunset (or rise) while crossing bridges in and out of the city has been pretty incredible.
 
 

My office building is the whitish tiered building towards the left
The night pics that follow are also pretty awesome:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment